Extended course in leak detection
By appointment (contact us)
The basic course in pipe and leak detection is for you who are new to the waterworks industry, or you who need to refresh your knowledge of proactive leak detection on underground drinking water pipes.
The purpose of the course is to equip you as a student to be able to independently handle cable and leak detection-related tasks in your supply network.
The course takes place on our test track in Taastrup, and will alternate between theory and practice, to ensure your benefit and give you the best prerequisites for successfully planning, organizing and carrying out leak detection and line search in your supply. Part of the course takes place outdoors - therefore we encourage you to bring clothes and shoes that suit the weather.
Per Sørensen | Sales
Price: NOK 10,995 incl. catering
The course will alternate between theory and practice, and we review, among other things:
- Methods for rough location of leaks
- Instruments and connection methods
- Leakage noise loggers
- Instruments for locating trace gas
- Correlator for fine localization of leaks
- Wire search on plastic, cast iron and steel
- Fine localization of leaks with correlator and tracer gas
- Hands-on training in, and installation of, leakage noise loggers
On the course, there is an opportunity to get to know us and the other course participants better, as we plan a social event. It is of course voluntary, but we encourage participation, as it is usually a great success.