Leif Koch A / S
to Leif Koch A / S in Taastrup
Do you want to be part of Denmark's most skilled team of leakage operators?
Leif Koch A / S is Denmark's largest company within tracking water leaks. Since 1974, we have built up solid knowledge and experience that benefits our customers on a daily basis, through leak detection and pipe searching on underground drinking water pipes. Our leakage operators drive throughout Denmark, with measuring carts that are always equipped with the latest technology, and the most experienced operators act as mentors and trainers for both customers and new employees.
Our competencies are in demand both at home and abroad, and we have helped to bring Denmark's water loss down to one of the lowest in the world. All our employees are dedicated and passionate about making a difference to our customers. We have a flat structure with open communication and collaboration across the organization, where freedom under responsibility plays a central part in the way we work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Leif Koch A / S is looking for dedicated leakage operators with experience from the profession or with a craft background in, for example, construction, plumbing, or electricity. You can also have a background in, for example, railway technology, agriculture, forestry and if you have had "The road as a workplace" this is an advantage.
The job with us requires, among other things, that you:
- Can work outside in all kinds of weather.
- Is in good physical shape.
- Can work independently.
- Feel like working alone.
- Is ready to move out at very short notice (24/7 on-call duty is shared among the leakage operators).
- Want to work with the latest technology.
- Actively participate with your experiences on our internal training days.
Our customers are primarily waterworks throughout Denmark, and since you work with them most of the time, the job ALSO requires that you are accommodating and able to provide good service, so the customer is left with a good impression.
We will of course make sure that you are thoroughly trained - among other things. at our test track in Taastrup and at peer training.
- Pipe and leak detection on all types of pipe types - "Year, Day, Around Denmark".
- Coordination with the customer in relation to when line and / or leakage can be performed.
In addition to the above core tasks, there may also be:
- Demonstration of instruments.
- Participate in trade fairs, internal teaching days, four-night meetings and the like.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
- You have a craft background and experience, as well as possibly. knowledge of waterworks.
- You are stable in meetings and can work independently, be quality-conscious and focus on the customer's needs.
- You have a driving license, as you have to drive in a service car and meet with customers.
- You speak and write Danish and English.
- You have a positive attitude, have humor and are customer oriented.
- You have a flexible setting that allows the task to be performed when the need is there (even at night).
- You are interested in learning a craft from scratch and know that it requires perseverance, as well as being willing to give the extra it takes to become a skilled leakage operator.
- You have participated in the "Road as a workplace" and hygiene course.
We want to fill the position as soon as possible and call for interviews on an ongoing basis. We are waiting for the right candidates, but rather send your application today than tomorrow.
If you find the above exciting, and you are ready for new challenges, you must send a short application and CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ARE OFFERED
- An exciting and independent job with assignments throughout Denmark.
- A good salary according to qualifications, as well as a pension scheme.
- A fully equipped van.
- Some varying working hours, with the possibility of time off.
- Some good, fun experienced colleagues who will back you up in the daily work.